Munich may be famous for its Oktoberfest celebrations, but the gateway to the Bavarian Alps isn't all about beer halls - stunning gardens, fascinating museums and delicious local cuisine await.
Make the most of your trip to this lively city and the surrounding Bavarian Alps with DK Eyewitness Top 10. Planning is a breeze with our simple lists of ten, covering the very best that Munich has to offer and ensuring that you don't miss a thing. Best of all, the pocket-friendly format is light and easily portable; the perfect companion while out and about.
Inside DK Eyewitness Top 10 Munich you will find:
- Up-to-date information with insider tips and advice for staying safe.
- Top 10 lists of Munich's must-sees, including Pinakotheken, Olympiapark, Oktoberfest and Neuschwanstein.
- Munich's most interesting areas, with the best places for sightseeing, food and drink, and shopping.
- Themed lists, including the best museums, beer gardens, parks and gardens, local dishes and much more.
- Easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week.
- A laminated pull-out map of Munich, plus 8 full-colour area maps.
Looking for more on Munich's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Munich and the Bavarian Alps. Touring the country? Try DK Eyewitness Germany.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.