Explore Cuba's spectacular scenery, profound history and lively culture. Whether you want to experience the vivacious nightlife in Santiago de Cuba, recharge on the soft sands of the Jadrdines del Rey or trace the quest for independence across the country, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Cuba has to offer.
A captivating time warp, Havana's timeless streets are home to opulent rooftop bars, sizzling nightclubs and a rising foodie scene. But there's more to Cuba than just one city - think bottle-green mountains draped in mist, lush valleys surrounded by tobacco fields and diamond-dust beaches that give way to crystal clear waters. Our newly updated guide brings Cuba to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. We've also worked hard to make sure our information is as up-to-date as possible following the COVID-19 outbreak. DK Eyewitness Cuba is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Cuba you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Cuba's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of Cuba, from Havana to Trinidad, Santa Cruz del Sur to Santiago de Cuba
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the state easily and confidently
- Covers: La Habana Vieja, Centro Habana and Prado, Vedado and Plaza, Beyond the Centre, Western Cuba, Central Cuba - West, Central Cuba - East, Eastern Cuba
Want the best of Cuba in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cuba.
About DK Eyewitness:
At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 1993. DK Eyewitness travel guides have been helping travelers to make the most of their breaks since 1993.Filled with expert advice, striking photography and detailed illustrations, our highly visual DK Eyewitness guides will get you closer to your next adventure. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations, from pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides. Named Top Guidebook Series at the 2020 Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards, we know that wherever you go next, your DK Eyewitness travel guides are the perfect companion.