The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse state.
Take a ride on one of the state's world-famous rollercoasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Center or lounge on a tropical beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florida, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the Kennedy Space Center, Walt Disney World (R) Resort, Universal Orlando (R) and more
- Colour photographs of Florida's cities, beaches, theme parks, coastline, national parks and key sights
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, covers Miami, the Gold and Treasure coasts, Orlando and the Space Coast, the Northeast, the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Everglades and the Keys
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Florida's history, architecture, natural habitats and wildlife, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips: our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Florida.
DK Eyewitness: winner of the Top Guidebook Series in the Wanderlust Reader Travel Awards 2017.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Orlando guide.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.